If any of these opportunities sound like something you'd like to try, send me an email and we'll work out a plan. If you're interested, there's a good chance someone else is too!
Things I've done in the past:
- Hands-on workshops at NJSTA conventions
- Hands-on workshops through WSWHE BOCES
- Independently run workshops
- Project Learning Tree Workshops
- Library programming for students
- Science Camps
I'm always game for exploring new ideas, so if you don't see exactly what you're looking for, contact me and we'll create a plan together. Below are a few ideas of things I'm looking for opportunities to organize.
- More independent workshops, geared to the interests of participants
- Project Learning Tree workshops for non-traditional educators (e.g. scout leaders, homeschooling parents)